Lawyers making closing arguments in the securities fraud trial of ex-pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli on Thursday painted contrasting portraits of investors who were allegedly defrauded by the so-called "Pharma Bro."
- Misconduct Findings Against Irell, Pharma Client Upheld by Federal Circuit
- Cellino Denies Poaching, Asks for Receivership in Firm Dissolution
- Trump Administration Lines Up Against EEOC in LGBT Workplace Rights Case
- Trump's DOJ Is 'Misleading' Court in Emoluments Suit, New Study Claims
- 'Enduring' Legal Principles Will Trump Politics at DOJ, Says Former Skadden Lawyer Mary L. Smith
- Democratic AGs Unite to Counter Regulatory Rollbacks Pushed by Trump, Congress and Industry
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
Court Enforces $4.8M in Insurance Coverage for Email Scam
Judge Finds for 'Crazy Dog' in T-Shirt Trademark Case