More than three months after the body of New York Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam was found floating in the Hudson River in upper Manhattan, her death was officially deemed a suicide caused by drowning.
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- Cellino & Barnes Breakup Gets Uglier With Poaching Claims
- Class Action Securities Filings Reach Record Levels, Report Says
- SEC Issues Whistleblower Award to Government Agency Employee for First Time
- In Overseas Remarks, Roberts Says Technology Poses Challenge for Court
- Shkreli Emails to Lawyer Are Center Stage as Trial Moves Toward Conclusion
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.