More than three months after the body of New York Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam was found floating in the Hudson River in upper Manhattan, her death was officially deemed a suicide caused by drowning.
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- Panel Revives Suit Alleging Fatal Fall at Golf Course
- Class Action Securities Filings Reach Record Levels, Report Says
- Cellino & Barnes Breakup Gets Uglier With Poaching Claims
- White & Case Expands Infrastructure Practice in NY
- Ex-Chadbourne Partner Campbell Opens Firm Amid Ongoing Sex Bias Lawsuit
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.