The April 12 death of Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam has been officially deemed a suicide, according to the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner.
- Shkreli Emails to Lawyer Are Center Stage as Trial Moves Toward Conclusion
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-Client's $2.8M Case Against Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Kirkland Bankruptcy Star Basta to Leave Firm
- Split Panel Upholds Testimony About DNA Tests Performed by Others
- Crowell & Moring Adds Arteaga to Antitrust Ranks in New York
- Federal Judge Tosses Civil Conspiracy Claim Over Bridgegate Traffic Jams
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.