Be happy about the prospect of regulatory upheaval in Washington, D.C. Don't worry. That was the sentiment shared by former U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission chairwoman Mary Jo White and JPMorgan Chase & Co. vice chairman Stephen Cutler at a legal summit.
- 4th Circuit Uses Trump's Comments in Blocking Travel Ban
- Fried Frank Hires Katten's NY Real Estate Litigation Head
- Alcoholics Anonymous Sues Over 12-Step Manuscript
- Giuliani, Mukasey to Remain in Gold Dealer's Defense
- Trump Turns to Kasowitz, Rejecting DC Legal Vets
- Counsel for Fox News Seeks Sanctions Against Ex-Show Host's Lawyer
In this Special Report: "Slack Fill: Is This Deception or Just a Bunch of Air?," "Searching for Web Crawling's Legal Boundaries," "A Judicial Perspective on the Management of Complex Litigation," "How to Customize Arbitration for Complex Commercial Cases," "Fee-Shifting Effect of Choice-of-Law Clauses" and "The Scope of Choice-of-Law Clauses in International Arbitration."
Panel Faults NYC, MTA Over Witnesses in Injury Case
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.