Despite running entirely unopposed, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has raised $344,732 in contributions this year. The donations range from multiple individual $10,000 donations, to a $10 donation from Upper East Side resident Matthew McEnerney. The list is also chock-full of attorneys.
- Professional Excellence Awards
- General Motors Agrees to $120M Ignition Switch Settlement With States
- Securing Judgment Without Notice of Prior Settlement Is Fraud on Court
- Ex-Crowell Leader Quits Firm Amid Questions Over Direction
- New York City Bar Association Names Roger Juan Maldonado President
- State Supreme Court Justices Oppose Constitutional Convention
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
Jane Doe, Plaintiff v. HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahd Alsaud, Saudi Oger Ltd, and Mustapha Ouanes, Defendants 13 Civ. 571
$2.25 Million Award in Civil Action Against Convicted Rapist Explained
Court Reinstates Med Mal Case Over Catheterization Gone Awry