In the latest acquisition of an intellectual property boutique, Andrews Kurth, a 354-lawyer Houston-based firm, will hire 55 lawyers from New York-founded IP boutique Kenyon & Kenyon, which will then dissolve. The combination, although not historic in size, is significant for its symbolism.
- Judge Rejects Bid by Citizens United to Keep Donors Secret
- Recognizing 'Cat's Paw' Liability, Circuit Revives Bias Suit
- GPS-Based Device Doesn't Violate Privacy Rights of Cab Drivers
- University Counsel Uneasy Over NLRB Ruling Allowing TAs to Unionize
- NLRB Defends Sanctions Against Whole Foods for Anti-Recording Policies
- Atlantic Records, Reddit End Dispute Over 'Heathens' Leak
Queens Tenant Evades Eviction Over Allowing Son Accused of Drug Dealing on the Property to Return to Apartment