Legal ethicists are expected to take the stand at a trial starting this week against for Evan Greebel, a former Kaye Scholer and Katten Muchin Rosenman partner facing federal conspiracy charges for his role advising disgraced hedge fund manager Martin Shkreli.
- NY's Rockland County Sues Nixon Peabody in $8.8M Malpractice Suit
- Southern District Judges Preside Over Record High Bankruptcy Cases
- New Jersey-Based Trader Pleads Guilty to Commodities Fraud
- Vance Announces Outside Audit of Campaign Donations
- SCOTUS Takes Up Microsoft Case on Email Privacy
- Columbia Law School Launches $300 Million Fundraising Campaign
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
In this Special Report: "The Unknown of 'Known Losses,'" " When Computer Fraud Is Not 'Computer Fraud'," "'Burlington': Duty to Defend Additional Insureds Still Going Strong," "Capital Requirements for Insurance Businesses: What They Are, Why They Matter," "Interpreting Dwelling Clauses in Homeowners' Policies" and "Transaction Liability Insurance: Where Corporate Deals, Insurance Claims-Handling Intersect."
Jane Doe, Plaintiff v. HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahd Alsaud, Saudi Oger Ltd, and Mustapha Ouanes, Defendants 13 Civ. 571
$2.25 Million Award in Civil Action Against Convicted Rapist Explained
Court Reinstates Med Mal Case Over Catheterization Gone Awry