In Sarah Palin’s defamation lawsuit against The New York Times the former vice presidential candidate and conservative firebrand has hired two lawyers who know something about cases in which high-profile plaintiffs go up against media businesses.
- Shkreli Lawyer: 'Strange' Client Lacked Intent to Defraud
- Claims That State Underfunds Schools Are Greatly Narrowed
- NY Financial Services Dept. Issues Emergency Rules for Health Insurers Pending Possible ACA Repeal
- Should Ginsburg Recuse in SCOTUS Travel Ban Case?
- City Bar Recognizes Diversity 'Champions'
- Debevoise Partner Recognized for Overcoming Challenge