The multibillion-dollar fight between the bankruptcy administrator for MF Global and PricewaterhouseCoopers has been settled midtrial.
- Judge Disqualifies Kasowitz and DLA Piper in Contract Dispute, Citing Conflicts of Interest for Both Sides
- Jay Clayton, SEC Chair Nominee, Grilled Over Wall Street Ties
- Kramer Levin's Partner Profits Reach Nearly $2M
- Global Law Firms and Vereins: The End of the Affair?
- Prosecutors Find Refuge in Law School Posts
- California Startup Plays Matchmaker to GCs and Outside Counsel
In this Special Report: "Collaborative Divorce: A Process Option Whose Time Has Come," "Proposed Rule for NY Supreme Court May Make Arbitration Truly Confidential," "Making Diversity Happen in ADR: No More Lip Service," "Mediation: A Solution for Resolving Interpersonal Conflict," "Preparing for a Successful Mediation: It's Elementary!" and "Enforcing Foreign Arbitral Awards Against Foreign Corporations Registered to Do Business in NY"
In the Matter of Feng Li, an attorney and counselor-at-law. Grievance Committee for the Ninth Judicial District, Petitioner, Feng Li, Respondent, (Attorney Registration No. 4201208), 2010-05818
Judge Rules Favoring Board-Certified Doctors Is Not Discriminatory
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.