Attorneys for Brazilian energy giant Petrobras are asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sec-ond Circuit to reconsider its order that would largely have allowed the class action suit against it to proceed.
- Partner Group Leaves Reed Smith for King & Spalding in NY
- 3 From Big Law Chosen as SDNY Magistrate Judges
- Bulk Appeals Prompt Second Department to Hold Summer Session
- Seyfarth Shaw's 'Rooney Presumption' Drives Sudden Surge in Minority Hiring
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
- UK Lit Funder Launches in Phila., Brings On Scheindlin
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.