More than three months after the body of New York Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam was found floating in the Hudson River in upper Manhattan, her death was officially deemed a suicide caused by drowning.
- Cellino & Barnes Breakup Gets Uglier With Poaching Claims
- White & Case Expands Infrastructure Practice in NY
- Ex-Chadbourne Partner Campbell Opens Firm Amid Ongoing Sex Bias Lawsuit
- Commission Bans Trader for 'Spoofing' Markets
- Shkreli Emails to Lawyer Are Center Stage as Trial Moves Toward Conclusion
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-Client's $2.8M Case Against Willkie Farr & Gallagher
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.