Court administrators are getting a helping hand from a coalition of more than 80 legal and community service organizations in selling their top legislative priority for 2014 at the state Capitol.
- Call for Nominations: Rising Stars
- Prosecutors Seek Review of Decision to Parole Offender
- Judge Orders Arrest of Man Filing Harassing Debtor Liens
- Testimony Makes Prison Garb Moot, a Federal Judge Rules
- High Court Declines Request to Hear Bracelet Ban Case
- Searching for Zachary Warren, the Other Dewey Defendant
In this Special Report, the New York Law Journal recognizes the achievements of talented, creative and hard-working in-house legal departments and their general counsel.
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Achieving a Work Environment Free of Cyber Bullying," "Issues With Self-Destructing Messages in the Workplace," "Developing Social Media Policies That Survive NLRB Scrutiny," "Beware the Risks of Using Social Media During Recruitment" and "Social Media: Changing the Face of Employment Law."