Among the lawsuits piling up against Equifax Inc. stemming from the massive data breach that put approximately 143 million consumers' data at risk are proposed class actions filed by investors who said the credit reporting agency broke securities laws.
- Ex-Deutsche Bank GC, SEC Enforcement Chief Joins King & Spalding
- Prosecutors, Gibson Dunn Get Testy as Trial Nears for Shkreli's Lawyer
- NY Proposes Regulating Credit Reporting Agencies
- Civil Legal Services Hearing Focuses on Immigration
- Equifax Executives' Stock Sales Raise 'Fundamental Questions' Tied to Breach
- Why Did a Federal Judge Sentence a Terminally Ill Mother to 75 Years for Health Care Fraud?
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit