A judge has dismissed an investment bank’s malpractice suit against Morrison & Foerster claiming the law firm failed to conduct due diligence that would have uncovered fraud in a public offering.
- Bar Associations in New York Call for Diversity CLE
- New Foreclosure Law in NY Boosts Consumer Protection
- Theft Can’t Block Hiring of Bus Attendant, Judge Says
- Lawyers Again Seek to Snare Firms and Trump With Claims
- Court Reopens 1989 'Batman' Murder to Probe Brady Issue
- Queens Prosecutors See Tactics Scrutinized by Second Department
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.