New York state courts have been "performing better as a whole" during the first year of Chief Judge Janet DiFiore's Excellence Initiative, according to a report issued Wednesday.
- DiFiore Looks Inward to Extol Court Improvements in Annual Address
- Shkreli's Ex-Lawyer Will 'Prosecute' Him at Fraud Trial, Attorneys Say
- State's Financial Cybersecurity Regulation Reaches Beyond Borders, Industries
- Shearman & Sterling Sees Revenue Rise and Partner Profits Spike
- Are Courts the Next Frontier in Fight Against State Hacking?
- Nassau Bar Hosts Children's Party
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.
- Ninth Circuit, Asserting Its Role, Keeps Nationwide Block on Travel Ban in Place
- It’s Official: Norton Rose Fulbright, Chadbourne & Parke Catch Merger Fever
- With Giuliani Back at Greenberg Traurig, Rumors Follow Mukasey
- Mary Jo White Takes Leadership Role at Debevoise as SEC Enters New Era