Janet DiFiore kept the focus of her first State of the Judiciary address Wednesday almost entirely on the internal workings of the state courts and her efforts so far as chief judge to improve their efficiency.
- DiFiore Looks Inward to Extol Court Improvements in Annual Address
- Shkreli's Ex-Lawyer Will 'Prosecute' Him at Fraud Trial, Attorneys Say
- State's Financial Cybersecurity Regulation Reaches Beyond Borders, Industries
- Shearman & Sterling Sees Revenue Rise and Partner Profits Spike
- Are Courts the Next Frontier in Fight Against State Hacking?
- Nassau Bar Hosts Children's Party
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.
- Ninth Circuit, Asserting Its Role, Keeps Nationwide Block on Travel Ban in Place
- It’s Official: Norton Rose Fulbright, Chadbourne & Parke Catch Merger Fever
- With Giuliani Back at Greenberg Traurig, Rumors Follow Mukasey
- Mary Jo White Takes Leadership Role at Debevoise as SEC Enters New Era