President Donald Trump's rhetoric and actions continue to test the American Bar Association as it pursues its core goals, which include upholding the rule of law, enhancing diversity and eliminating bias.
- Second Circuit Upholds DEC Decision to Reject Gas Pipeline
- NY Court Defines When LLCs Can Use Special Litigation Committees
- Is Change Now Unstoppable for Law Firm Billing?
- After a Long In-House Career, Tennis Enthusiast Takes Act to DLA Piper
- John Nevius, Anderson Kill Shareholder, Dies at 56
- As New Season Approaches, NFL, Media Dealmakers Building Up a Head of Stream
In this Special Report: "In Three Procedural Decisions, Court Tackles Apportionment and Jurisdiction," "Decisions in the 2016-2017 Term Overwhelmingly Favored Prosecutors," "In Term of Transition, Court Sides With Insurers" "Court Considered Government Liability in Three Notable Cases," "Dealmaking With State-Owned Companies: Drafting, Enforcement Tips" and "The Oral Argument: An Absolute Must When Appealing a Case."
Appeals Court Finds for Uber, Says App Made Service Terms Clear
Costco's Touting of 'Tiffany' Rings Infringed Trademark, Court Rules, Posting $19M Judgment