A Manhattan judge has refused to dismiss a former client's legal malpractice claim against Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle that alleges the firm's negligence in filing a document late in a government investigation led the client to lose $20 million.
- Class Action Against Amazon Over Sale of Diet Pill Is Revived
- A Trio of New Deans at Law Schools Across the State
- Criticizing Trial Judge, Appeals Court Throws Out Manslaughter Plea
- Cuomo: Effort to Combat Corruption Is 'Aggressive Action'
- Fiduciary Rule's Challengers Warn Judge of 'Extraordinary Risk' for Advice Industry
- Deadline Friday: Nominations Sought for Top Women in Law Awards
Mishandled Jury Note Prompts New Trial in Sex Assault Case
In the Matter of Steven Glickman, Respondent, v. Zackary Laffin et al., Appellants, et al., Respondents. (Proceeding No. 1.) (And Another Related Proceeding.), No. 187