A Brooklyn appellate court refused to unseal the Eric Garner grand jury records Wednesday, finding the applicants pressing for disclosure failed to meet their legal burden to compel the opening of presumptively secret proceedings.
- Prosecutors Ask High Court to Review Insider Trading Ruling
- Marks Chosen as New Chief Administrative Judge
- Retailers Move to Upset Credit Card Pact
- Guilty Verdict in Murder Case Stands Despite Juror's Texts
- Professor Says Ivy League Rejects Conservative Justices UPDATED
- Pro Se Wife Denied Motion to Upset Custody Agreement
Read about the latest developments in the trial of former Dewey & LeBoeuf execs Steven Davis, Stephen DiCarmine and Joel Sanders, who are charged with accounting-related misconduct that contributed to the firm's 2012 demise.
Panel Finds Trial Testimony Prejudiced Jury in Drug Case
Sealing of Garner Grand Jury Records Is Upheld