The latest test of whether Title VII of the Civil Rights Act can be read to bar workplace discrimination because of sexual orientation proved complicated Friday at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Lawsuit Claims Trump Businesses Violate Constitution
- Dechert Lures Ex-Prosecutor David Kelley From Cahill
- Chadbourne Partner, Former NYU Tax Dean George Zeitlin Dies at 86
- Panel Splits on Assessing Conflicting Expert Witnesses
- Stung by First Jury, Prosecutors Pin Hopes on Dewey Retrial
- 2017 State Bar Meeting to Focus on Legal Angles of the Digital Age
Panel Allows Nursing Home Construction to Proceed
Circuit Upholds $36 Million Verdict Against Nassau Co.
Welcome to Top Settlements New York 2016, a special section of the New York Law Journal encompassing settlements and mediations. The lawyers and law firms who are ranked in this special section represent the best of the best in the last 12 months.