A current nonequity partner at Sedgwick has accused the firm of systemic discrimination against women in a class action suit filed Tuesday in a California state court.
- Path Cleared for Opt-Out Investor Suit Against Bear Stearns
- Insider Trading Defendant 'Betrayed' by Dad, Lawyer Says
- Suit Against Delaware Chancellor Said to Stand Little Chance
- Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
- Judge Grants Release of Hinckley 35 Years After Reagan Shooting
- Murder Conviction Reinstated as Conflict Claim Is Reversed
Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
Faulting Parole Board, Judge Orders Inmate's Release
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.