The chair of Duane Morris' corporate practice, George Nemphos, and corporate partner Jay Cohen have resigned from the partnership, effective Thursday, according to a firm spokesman.
- Ruling Upheld Giving Inmate Visitation With Young Son
- Federal Law Does Not Preempt NY Wage Law, Circuit Says
- City Asked to Boost Funds for Human Trafficking Courts
- Policy Doesn't Cover Removal of Sandy Debris, Court Says
- Jesuit Law Schools Team Up to Study Immigrant Needs
- Jewish Lawyers Guild Awards
Appeals Not on Question of Law Are Not Authorized to Be Taken by State's High Court
SORA Points Added to Assessment for Refusing to Complete Treatment Not Valid for Inmate Who Did Not Explicitly Reject Treatment
In this Special Report, the New York Law Journal recognizes the tenacity and creativity of professionals working daily to create a diverse legal community, and to share ideas that worked.
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Evaluating the Advantages and Drawbacks of Emergency Arbitrators," "Take a Realistic Approach to Settlement Strategy and Mediation'," "'Second Circuit Makes It Easier to Avoid FINRA Arbitration" and "Arbitrator Challenges: Balancing Flexibility, Confidentiality and Efficiency."