U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. said Thursday that alternative-to-incarceration programs taking root in the Eastern District of New York are "emblematic" of the sort of specialized programs that the nation needs in order to address overincarceration within the federal criminal justice system.
- State's Highest Court to Hear Issue of NYC Debt Law
- Police to Face Damages Trial on Warrantless Search
- Panel Vacates Plea Due to Illegal Sentencing Agreement
- Mt. Vernon Loses Immunity Bid for No-Knock Raid Error
- Voters to Decide Occupants of 26 Supreme Court Seats
- NY Judge Grants Discovery in Fight Over Bahamian Beach UPDATED
Huyen V. Nguyen, Petitioner v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., United States Attorney General, Respondent, No. 146
Marriage between a half-uncle and half-niece is not void as incestuous under Domestic Relations Law §5 (3).
Roberto DeJesus, Plaintiff v. The City of New York, and Corrections Officers Michael Patrick McLaughlin, Laron Reese, Richard Tardi, and Edith Margarito, Defendants, 13-CV-8366 (JPO)
False Arrest Claim Goes Forward Over Assault on Rikers Inmate