New York state courts have been "performing better as a whole" during the first year of Chief Judge Janet DiFiore's Excellence Initiative, according to a report issued Wednesday.
- Order to Reveal Detainee Names May Grow List of Plaintiffs Challenging Travel Ban
- Latham Has Another Outstanding Year, With Revenue Surpassing $2.8B
- Allen & Overy Continues US Hiring Spree With 3-Partner Paul Hastings Finance Team
- Airbnb and Its Critics in New York City Are Back in the Ring
- DiFiore Looks Inward to Extol Court Improvements in Annual Address
- Shkreli's Ex-Lawyer Will 'Prosecute' Him at Fraud Trial, Attorneys Say
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.
- Ninth Circuit, Asserting Its Role, Keeps Nationwide Block on Travel Ban in Place
- It’s Official: Norton Rose Fulbright, Chadbourne & Parke Catch Merger Fever
- With Giuliani Back at Greenberg Traurig, Rumors Follow Mukasey
- Mary Jo White Takes Leadership Role at Debevoise as SEC Enters New Era