Kasowitz Benson Torres has restructured its management with new positions, appointing Cindy Caranella Kelly, who focuses on civil litigation, and Wallace Schwartz, head of the firm's real estate transactional group, as the firm's co-managing partners of administration who will share duties with founding partner Marc Kasowitz.
- Secretly Taped Worker Still Deserves Benefits, Appeals Court Rules
- NY Federal Judge Tosses Suit Accusing Del. Chancellor of Suppressing TransPerfect Workers' Free Speech Rights
- Dominican Bar Association Annual Scholarship Gala
- Prosecutors Say Weiner Deserves Jail Time in Sexting Case
- Lawyers Say More Regulation Is Likely to Follow Equifax Breach
- Defendants in Fox News Defamation Suit Push for Dismissal, Arbitration
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
- Strange Days: Trump Lawyers Caught Up in Email, Inmate Dramas
- Equifax, Before Breach, Lobbied to Limit Class-Action Damages
- Figuring Out What Young Associates Want, Over 15 Coffees
- Why Did a Federal Judge Sentence a Terminally Ill Mother to 75 Years for Health Care Fraud?
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit