Judge Jeanette Ruiz was named new administrative judge of New York City Family Court Thursday, succeeding Edwina Richardson-Mendelson, who served nearly six and a half years in the post.
- Panel Adopts 'Garner' Privilege Test for Fiduciary Situations
- MTA Ordered to Allow Ads for Film About Muslim Comedians
- Summit on Human Trafficking Focuses on Victim Assistance
- Panel Reinstates Causes of Action in Love Canal Case
- Q&A: Cynthia Arato and Alexandra Shapiro
- Political Sign Ordinance Found to Violate First Amendment
Read about the latest developments in the trial of former Dewey & LeBoeuf execs Steven Davis, Stephen DiCarmine and Joel Sanders, who are charged with accounting-related misconduct that contributed to the firm's 2012 demise.
In Wipes Case, Weinstein Refers Definition of 'Flushable' to FTC