Kasowitz Benson Torres has restructured its management with new positions, appointing Cindy Caranella Kelly, who focuses on civil litigation, and Wallace Schwartz, head of the firm's real estate transactional group, as the firm's co-managing partners of administration who will share duties with founding partner Marc Kasowitz.
- Lawyers Say More Regulation Is Likely to Follow Equifax Breach
- Defendants in Fox News Defamation Suit Push for Dismissal, Arbitration
- Trump Lawyers' Loose Lips Find Audience in DC Power Lunch Scene
- Conversation With Bharara on Public Corruption
- States Expand Probe Into Big Pharma Opioid Marketing
- Rape Allegations Roil Fox; Network Calls It a Lawyer 'Stunt'
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit