The order culminates a decade of efforts by Hinckley, his lawyers at Blank Rome, and his treatment team at St. Elizabeths Hospital in Washington, D.C. to reintegrate him into the community.
- Noting Human Rights Concerns, Judge Denies Guardianship to Parents of Disabled Adult
- Skelos Disbarred Following Corruption Conviction
- Perkins Coie's Myriad Roles Raise DNC Conflict Questions
- Online Bankruptcy Service Tool Launched for Low-Income Clients
- AG Defies Subpoena From Congress Over Exxon Probe
- U.S. Not Immune in Suit Over Admiral's Injury at Retirement Fete
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.