Janet DiFiore kept the focus of her first State of the Judiciary address Wednesday almost entirely on the internal workings of the state courts and her efforts so far as chief judge to improve their efficiency.
- After a Decade of Self-Exile in Africa, Former CEO to Serve Prison Term
- Stepped-Up Immigration Enforcement May Strain Court System, Lawyers
- Panel Allows Fraud Case Against Tilton to Proceed
- Civil Rights Claim Against Lifetime TV Network Is Revived
- State, Investors Team Up to Force Exxon to Report Climate Change Risk
- Order to Reveal Detainee Names May Grow List of Plaintiffs Challenging Travel Ban
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.