Atlantic Records wants a New York judge to force the user-driven news site Reddit to hand over IP address information that would show who posted a new Twenty One Pilots single more than a week before its planned release.
- Lawyers Restart GM Ignition Switch Litigation
- Murder Conviction Reinstated as Conflict Claim Is Reversed
- Path Cleared for Opt-Out Investor Suit Against Bear Stearns
- Insider Trading Defendant 'Betrayed' by Dad, Lawyer Says
- Suit Against Delaware Chancellor Said to Stand Little Chance
- Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
Faulting Parole Board, Judge Orders Inmate's Release
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.