Before taking office a little more than a year ago, Staten Island District Attorney Michael McMahon knew full well that his borough has an opioid problem.
- Corrections Officer Has No Action Against State Over Dissemination of Sexually Explicit Photos
- Ex-State Senator Sampson Gets 5-year Prison Sentence
- Two Top Sports Lawyers—On Opposite Sides—Switch Firms
- Ineffective Counsel Claims Fail to Upset Insider-Trading Conviction
- NY Regulator Slams Plan for Federal Fintech Bank Charter
- Robert Feder, Prominent Westchester Real Estate Attorney, Dies at 86
Circuit Reinstates Exemption to EPA's Water Transfer Rule
Ineffective Counsel Claims Fail to Upset Insider-Trading Conviction
Welcome to Top Settlements New York 2016, a special section of the New York Law Journal encompassing settlements and mediations. The lawyers and law firms who are ranked in this special section represent the best of the best in the last 12 months.